Sunday 9 June 2013

ARTIST Research

While we were doing our Induction Project we had to do some research on few Artisits the artists i looked at and liked the most were Olly Moss, Shepard Fairley and Cory Holmes I liked their work because of the style the work was and the way they looked.

Some examples of Olly Moss's work :

I like his work because he has his own unique style. He normally creates 1 piece of work which has 2 different pictures/meanings to it, I really like this Star Wars pieces of work because they all look very similar but have different meanings. 

Some examples of Shepard Fairley's work :






I really like his work he's my favourite artisit which i looked at because of the work he does. I really like the idea of taking pictures and chaning the colour of them into Blue and Red with a bit of diffrent colour and making them look really good like the posters above are really good acording to me bacause of the way they look. I also like the idea of taking photos of famous people and changing them around to your own style. 

Some examples of Cory Holms's work:







I really like the type of work which Cory Holms makes. He mostly creates logos for knows companies like Adobe, Discovery etc I really like his work because he makes the logos very smiple he normally uses 2 colors Black and a different one which makes his work really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment